Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

W2D3

What the heck is wrong with me?

I made it through W2D1, and haven't made it through a day since. I made it through to the last run today so I got farther than last time, but had to stop with only about 20 seconds to go and just walk. I could not get a deep breath, it hurt to breathe through my nose for some reason and I couldn't get a deep enough breath through my mouth so I was just struggling. Aside from my lungs/breathing I think I would have made it. I know I have some seasonal allergies, so maybe that's it? But why is it bothering me so much more now?

I did my walking cool down, came in the house and stretched, and my breathing still isn't quite back to normal. When I first got in the house I felt like I was going to pass out. I must be the most out of shape person on the planet.

I'm not giving up. So don't go thinking I am. I will stay on Week 2 for a month if that's what it takes.

No comments: