Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

National Running Day!

I was really looking forward to an outdoor run today for National Running Day - but when I woke up it was COLD. That would have been fine but to top it off it was raining too, a cold needling rain. I'm not that awesome of a runner yet, I'm not willing to run in all weather conditions so I decided to try to wait it out.

11:00 rolled around, it's still raining and Brady's baseball game was already canceled for tonight so I decided to hit the treadmill. I watched the premiere of the new ABC Family show The Fosters and did walking/running intervals. I really enjoyed The Fosters! Much better than the other premiere I caught this week - Mistresses on ABC. That one was totally blah and didn't really interest me, which sucks because I love Alyssa Milano.

I'm going to keep this short because we are heading out on our mini-vacation to Chicago later today! Now that Brady's game has been canceled we can leave sooner than planned. Here's hoping the hotel has a fitness room!


No comments: