Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Week: Work, Baseball, Babysit, Work, Baseball... you get it.

Yesterday I went on my first run in an entire week - it was rough but I'm glad I finally got out there. During the week I had various excuses to NOT run (mostly working every day - the job is getting better btw) and one day I even made it 1/4 mile but thunder and lightening made me cut it short. Evening runs don't work for me because of Brady's baseball games and babysitting Chloe... which is fine because I prefer running in the morning anyway.

For the most part I made decent meal choices all week, except for some pizza on Thursday. The weight loss is happening slowly but it IS happening - I've lost a solid 6ish pounds from where I was at my highest this winter/spring. I know that if I was more consistent with my running/exercising it would drop a lot faster but I've been feeling happy/positive so I'm not going to beat myself up over it. I'm just going to try to incorporate more activity. My schedule drops to three days/week now so I will have more time to devote to exercising and possibly even cleaning my house. Haha.

We have a full weekend with a wedding today and birthday party tomorrow - but not to worry, I will be getting a run in. In fact, I may go right now.... yep. Only two weeks until my next 5K! Have a good weekend, everyone!

No comments: