Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Veronica Mars = LoVe

Generally on my blog I write about running and my never ending mission to be a healthier person. Today, I wanted to share this image:


Saw this on ONTD and had to spread the love. They need to come out with some high quality stills of this and make them into wallpapers because I will totally put that on my computer. Yes, I'm one of the 91,000+ Kickstarter backers for the Veronica Mars movie. Loved the show, I'm sure I'll love the movie, and I'll be reading the two books that come out after the movie as well. I probably shouldn't admit to this, but Pete woke up this morning to find me watching the first sneak peek from the movie with tears streaming down my face. I cry when I'm happy, I can't help it! I'm a sucker for my favorite TV shows. Can't WAIT to see the surprises that will pop up in the movie that they haven't shared!

In case you were wondering, here's a meager update on my running: I went two miles today. Aside from the Ella Run, it was my first time out in two weeks. It was super rough and was struggling the whole time but felt very good about myself when I was done. Time to get back on track. Loving the WI weather today - wishing this weather would stay, hoping the humidity doesn't come back!

No comments: