Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Electric Run

I've signed up for my first 2013 run! It's on August 3rd (the weekend before my birthday) so I have plenty of time to get in shape - but this run is a family friendly run, so I actually signed Brady up for it as well and we'll just go at whatever pace he can handle. He wanted to come along on my runs last year and was totally bummed about missing the Color Run, so I told him we could do this one together.


It's the Electric Run in Madison, WI and it looks totally awesome! Check out this video:


How fun is that? My March mom friend Amandalynn lives in the area and she will be attending the run with her family as well, so I'm looking forward to meeting up with them. Anyone else in the area interested in this? Sign up and let me know that you're going!

No comments: